- Produces a uniform, flat spray pattern without hard edges at pressure of 0.5 bar and up.
- Tapered edges of pattern allow overlapping for even distribution.
- Impact of spray is generally greater with narrow spray angles assuming equal flow rates.
- Available spray angles of 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, 50°, 65°, 80°, 90°, 100° and 110°
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- One piece Male BSPT thread design (1/4 and 3/8″ Femals BSPP threaded body available to order).
- Hexagon body with wrench flats avoid distortion when tightening.
- Tapered inlet reduces wear and resists clogging.
- Brass, Stainless Steel and Hardened Stainless Steel.
- Other materials available to special order.
- 1/4″ ACM (Male) 6.5-15° Brass
- 3/8″ ACF (Female) 60-80° Stainless Steel.
Maximum Recommended Pressure: