- Produces a uniform flat fan shaped pattern.
- Requires minimal overlapping to produce an even distribution when used in multiple nozzle system.
- High pressure body design with replaceable insert.
- A wide range of flow rates and spray angles.
- 0° nozzle sizes available on request.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- 3 piece construction. Body, insert and retaining screw.
- The orifice insert is manufactured in Tungsten Carbide for maximum wear resistance at higher pressures.
- The insert is recessed for protection.
- The high pressure body and retaining screw are manufactured in Stainless Steel as standard.
- Standard thread is 1/4″ Male BSPT.
- Special bodies can be made to order.
- 1/4″ AQ 4-65°.
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 350 Bar.G.}