- Uniform distribution of hard hitting flat spray with a minimum of atomization.
- No soft edges – no need for overlapping.
- Minimum flow deviation at varying pressures.
- Available spray angles of 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and 50° @ 10 Bar.G.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- One piece construction with no internal shoulders or ledges causing unwanted liquid turbulence.*
- Available with Male BSPT pipe thread design only.*
- Hexagon body with wrench flats avoid distortion when tightening.*
- Circular shaped orifice reduces wear, no feather edges.*
- Nozzle filter is not needed, orifice will pass small amounts of foreign matter.*
- Manufactured in Stainless Steel and Hardened Stainless Steel as standard.*
- Other materials available to special order.*
- 1/4″ AZ 6-15° Stainless Steel.
Pressure: 150 Bar.G.}