- Agitation and mixing of liquids containing solid suspensions.
- Cataphoresis plants.
- Stainless Steel units ideal for stream heating of liquid in tanks where uniform heat distribution over a large area is required.
- High efficiency.
- Wide range of flow capacities
- Outstanding resistance to erosion/corrosion.
- Tapered inlet reduces wear and resists clogging.
- High velocity jet stream for maximum agitation/mixing.
- Typical turnover ratio of 3:1.
- Produces a high velocity straight jet.
- Induces the surrounding liquid into the jet stream.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- One piece design with no internal components.
- Available with 3/8″, 1/2″ and 3/4″ Male BSPT thread.
- Available in 316 Stainless Steel.
- 1/2″ BB 100 Stainless Steel.
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 10 Bar.G. (Polyglass), 35 Bar.G. (Stainless Steel)