- Uniform distribution of droplets in a wide angle solid cone spray pattern.
- Droplet size larger than in hollow cone nozzles of equal capacity.
- Impact of spray is generally lower than narrower spray angles, assuming the same flow rate. Pressure increases affect spray angle.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- One piece body with pressed in cross-milled core which is removable.
- Core imparts the necessary swirl to produce a solid cone spray pattern.
- Hexagon body for easy installation, eliminates distortion of orifice during installation.
- Brass and Stainless Steel are standard.
- Other materials available to special order.
- 3/8″ BNM (Male) 22 Brass.
- 1/2″ BNF (Female) 59 Stainless Steel.
Maximum Recommended Pressure:
35 Bar.G. (Metal), 7 Bar.G. (Plastic)