- Uniform distribution of droplets in a wide angle solid cone square shaped pattern.
- Droplet size is larger than in hollow cone nozzles of equal capacity.
- Impact of spray is generally greater with narrower spray angles, assuming the same flow rate. Pressure increases affect spray angle.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- One piece body with pressed-in, cross-milled core which is removable.
- Core imparts the necessary swirl to produce a solid cone spray pattern.
- Hexagon body for easy installation eliminates distortion of orifice during installation.
- Brass and Stainless Steel are standard.
- Other materials available to special order.
- 1/2″ BTF (Female) 59 Brass.
- 3/4″ BTM (Male) 98 Stainless Steel.
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 35 Bar.G.