- Uniform distribution of spray droplets in a solid cone spray pattern.
- 30° is the standard spray angle.
- Relatively coarse spray droplets with velocity and unit impact higher than standard solid cone sprays, which have wider spray angles at the same flow and pressure.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- One piece body with cross-milled or vane type core pressed into place which is removable.
- Core imparts the necessary swirl to produce a solid cone spray pattern.
- Hexagon body for easy installation eliminates distortion of orifice during installation.
- Threads up to 1″ are BSPP and above are BSPT.
- 1 1/4″ and larger are generally cast and are available in Gunmetal, Stainless Steel and Cast Iron.
- Brass and Stainless Steel are standard for hexagon barstock sizes.
- Other materials to special order.*