- Uniform distribution of droplets in solid cone spray pattern.
- Droplet size is larger than in hollow done nozzles of equal capacity.
- Spray droplet size increased as flow increases at the same pressure.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- One piece body with removable vane type core.
- Core imparts the necessary swirl to produce a solid spray pattern.
- Hexagon body for easy installation eliminates distortion of orifice during installation.
- Available in Stainless Steel and Gunmetal as standard.
- Threads are Female BSPT.
- Other materials to special order.
- 2″ CM 105 Stainless Steel.
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 14 Bar.G. (Metal), 7 Bar.G. (Plastic)