- Produces highly uniform flat spray at high pressures.
- Maximum impinging force is produced with a minimum loss of energy resulting in higher efficiency.
- Spray pattern has knife-like cutting edge.
- Normal spray angles of 25° and 32°.
- Orifice insert is offset 15° to axis of dovetail.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- Dovetail connection nozzle/body for positive alignment.
- 3 piece design with Male NPT thread or Welding Nipple body, available in:
- Stainless Steel bodies and cap.
- Mild Steel (Welding Nipple body only.)
- Longer Welding Nipple bodies available to special order.
- Nozzle is Stainless Steel with Tungsten Carbide orifice insert.
- Tips, bodies and cap can be ordered separately in different materials.
- Threaded bodies are 3/4″ or 1″ Male NPT only.
- Other materials available to special order.
- DQ 20-32° = Tip Only.
- 3/4″ DQM 40-25° Stainless Steel = Complete Assembly.
- DQW 60-32° Stainless Steel = Welding Assembly.
Note:- This nozzle type is also available as the DE type design with strainer and flow stabiliser.
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 275 Bar.G.}