Hollow-Cone Type A nozzles are mainly used on burners with a hollow cone air pattern and for through puts up to 2.00GPH. The droplet distribution is concentrated on the outside of the cone and results in good ignition and low-noise combustion.
- Finely atomised hollow cone spray pattern.
- Available spray angles of 30°, 45°, 60°, 70°, 80° and 90° at 8,6 Bar.G. pressure.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
Nozzle consists of five basic parts:
- Nozzle body – Brass or 416 Stainless Steel.
- Orifice Disc – 416 Stainless Steel.*
- Distributor – 416 Stainless Steel.*
- Retainer – Brass or 416 Stainless Steel.*
- Nozzle thread is 9/16″ – 24 UNEF.*
- Adaptors are available with 1/4″ Male BSPT and 1/8″/1/4″ Female BSPP and can be ordered separately.*