# SPRAY CHARACTERISTICS
– *Produces a uniform flat fan shaped pattern.*
– *Requires minimal overlapping to produce an even distribution when used in multiple nozzle system.*
– *High pressure body design with replaceable insert.*
– *A wide range of flow rates and spray angles.*
– *0° nozzle sizes available on request.*
– *Orifice offset -5° to axis of dovetail.*
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- Dovetail connection Nozzle/body for positive alignment.
- 3 piece construction. Body, tip and cap.
- The tip is dovetailed for self alignment.
- The orifice insert is manufactured in Tungsten Carbide for maximum wear resistance at higher pressures.
- The high pressure body, cap and orifice housing are manufactured in Stainless Steel as standard.
- Standard Male and Female thread bodies are available and also an optional welding body.
- LQ 4 – 65° = Tip Only.
- 1/4″ LQM (Male) 8 – 40° = Complete Assembly.
- LQW 2 – 65° = Welding Assembly.
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 350 Bar.G.}