- Coarse solid cone pattern with a relatively uniform distribution.
- Droplet sizes are generally larger than solid cone sprays with internal cores.
- Impact of spray is generally greater with narrower spray angles, assuming the same flow rate. Pressure increases affect spray angle.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- Two piece assembly with no internal core.
- Unrestricted internal flow passages for resistance to clogging.
- Spray is projected at an axis of 90° from the nozzle inlet axis.
- Available with Male BSPT thread or Female BSPP thread.
- Brass and Stainless Steel are standard.
- Other materials available to special order.
- 1/4″ NBIM (Male) 11 Brass.
- 1/2 NBIF (Female) 63 Stainless Steel.
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 35 Bar.G. (Metal), 7 Bar.G. (Plastic)