Spray Nozzles & Showers
For the Pulp & Paper Industry
- The type MCN is a cone spray nozzle available in a variety of spray angles. These compact nozzles permit maximum liquid throughput for a given pipe size and the free passage design minimizes clogging
- The compact size can be installed or retrofitted on most pipe systems
- Flow capacity at 0.7 bar ranges from 2.6 to 2150 litres/min at 7 bar
- Sizes 1/4’94 to 2’94 in NPT or BSP male threads and are available in Brass or Stainless Steel
- Nozzles are used in the pulp & paper industry with process water
- Clog-resistant spiral design
- Compact design; fits small openings
- Easy to maintain
Keep up to date with the latest news from partners, events, our company and the wider industry.
Request a Consultation
Have questions about our spray-nozzles or fluid handling systems? Looking for help on a unique application? Need help with a budget estimate to determine overall equipment costs? Please don’t hesitate to reach out — we’d love to help.