- Uniform distribution of droplets in a solid cone spray pattern.
- Droplet size is larger than in hollow cone nozzles of equal capacity.
- Impact of spray is generally greater with narrower spray angles, assuming the same flow rate. Pressure increased affect spray angle.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- One piece body with pressed-in, crossed-milled core,fitting into a 90° adaptor.
- Core imparts the necessary swirl to produce a solid cone spray pattern.
- Available with Male BSPT and Female BSPP threads.
- Brass and 316 Stainless Steel are standard.
- Other materials available to special order.
- 1/2″ RBIF (Female) 32 Brass.
- 1/4″ RBIM (Male) 11 Stainless Steel.
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 35 Bar.G. (Metal), 7 Bar.G. (Plastic)