The TJ20G rotary jet head provides 360° indexed impact cleaning over a defined time period. It is automatic and represents a guaranteed means of achieving quality assurance from cleaning tanks.
- Processing, storage and transportation tanks and vessels between 15 and 150m3 (4000 to 39400 US Gallons). Used in breweries, food and dairy processes, chemical and many other industries. The award winning design is particularly suitable for ultra hygienic industries demanding Hygienic Equipment Design Group approval
- The flow of the cleaning fluid makes the nozzles perform a geared rotation around the vertical and horizontal axes. In the first cycle, the nozzles lay out a coarse pattern on the tank surface. The following cycles make the pattern gradually more dense until a full pattern is reached after 8 cycles.
- The difference between the first cycle and the full pattern represents the number of additional cycles available to increase the density of the clean.
- The choice of nozzle diameters can optimize jet impact length and flow rate at the desired pressure. An electronic rotation sensor to validate 360° coverage can also be included.
- The TJ 20G is approved according to the EHEDG test procedure.
- Please specify nozzle size and required connections.