- The Turnatip kit utilizes the same Carbide insert as the Airless Tip but with a Brass housing to fit a Turnaflo adaptor.
- The Brass housing is bonded to the Carbide insert and is slotted in the orifice area. The slot is also utilised for orientation purposes by using a special alignment tool.
- Each Turnatip Kit is supplied with grubscrews, for both Delavan and competitive units, and an alignment tool.
- The Turnatip number is stamped on the Brass housing for ease of identification e.g. D2.
- The Turnatip is flow tested and pattern width checked in the same way as the Airless Tip.
TURNATIP KIT CONTENTS
- Turnatip size as per order.
- W00126 – Hardened Steel safety grubscrews for use with Turnaflow.
- W00127 – Hardened Steel safety grubscrews for use with competitive units.
- W00761 – Turnatip alignment tool.