- Uniform distribution of droplets in a solid cone spray pattern.
- Droplet size is larger than in hollow cone nozzles of equal capacity.
- Impact is generally greater with narrower spray angles, assuming the same flow rate. Pressure increases affect spray angles.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- Hexagonal one piece quick attach body and cross-milled core.
- Core imparts the necessary swirl to produce a solid cone spray pattern.
- Available in Brass and 316 Stainless Steel.
- DFBI 49 Stainless Steel.