- Uniform distribution of droplets in a solid cone square shaped spray pattern.
- Droplet size is larger than in hollow cone nozzles of equal capacity.
- Impact of spray is generally greater with narrower spray angles, assuming the same flow rate. Pressure increases affect spray angle.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- One piece body with pressed-in, cross-milled core which is removable.
- Core imparts the necessary swirl to produce a solid cone spray pattern.
- Hexagon body for easy installation eliminates distortion of orifice during installation.
- Available with Male BSPT and Female BSPP threads.
- Brass and 303 Stainless Steel are standard.
- Other materials available to special order.
- 3/4″ BQM (Male) 89 Brass.
- 1/2″ BQF (Female) 49 Stainless Steel.
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 35 Bar.G.