- Uniform distribution of droplets in a solid cone spray pattern.
- Standard spray angle is 30°.
- Relatively coarse spray droplets with velocity and unit impact higher than standard solid cone sprays, which have wider spray angles at the same flow and pressure.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- One piece body with cross-milled or multi slotted core pressed into place which is removable.
- Core imparts the necessary swirl to produce a solid cone spray pattern.
- Hexagon body for easy installation eliminates distortion of orifice during installation.
- Brass and Stainless Steel are standard.
- Other materials to special order.
- Threads are Male BSPT.
- 3/4″ CJM 50 Brass.
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 70 Bar.G. (Metal), 7 Bar.G. (Plastic)