- Uniform distribution of droplets in a wide angle solid cone spray pattern.
- Droplet size is larger than in hollow cone nozzles of equal capacity.
- Impact of spray is generally lower than narrower spray angles, assuming the same flow rate. Pressure increases affect spray angle.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- One piece body with pressed-in, crossed-milled fitted into a 90° adaptor.
- Core imparts the necessary swirl to produce a solid cone spray pattern.
- Available with Male BSPT and Female BSPP threads.
- Brass and 316 Stainless Steel are standard.
- Other materials available to special order.
- 3/4″ RBNM (Male) 94 Stainless Steel.
- 1/2″ RBNF (Female) 59 Brass.